Sunday 6 September 2015

MY QUEEN

My queen,
The ruler of my soul,
The best woman I ever see,
The numero uno person of my life.
I need no praise, nor flatter,
To narrate how you are,
The simple truths about you ,
Would be sufficient to prove,
You to be the unparalleled and the unique,
Woman ever born on the earth.
God carefully crafted you,done all hard works
Keeping in mind to make one the best,
In all regards,beauty and youth,
Wisdom,cleverness and smartness.
My life, my existence,my entity,
Would be unfulfilled,half and unimaginable without you,
As you are the vibration of my heart,
The bits of my pulse,the inspiration of life,
The rhythm of my poems,theme of my story.
My life, my crown, my kingdom,
Owe your gracious presence in them,
No doubt I am the king around here,
But you are an uncrowned ruler,my queen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...