Sunday 13 March 2016

MY MOON

Unexpectedly but spontaneously I proclaimed you  "my moon"
You might be perplexed about the expression,
As you are not accustomed of the accost.
This is not about flattering or flirting,
You know I don't have a need or motive,
As we are so intimate and I candidly trusted you.
Moreover love n respect can't be earned,
Through flowery words uttered with a hidden agenda.

I bask in the light of your love, my moon,
And soothe in the ray of your compassion,
Those come out of the unfathomable depth of your heart,
Though we have a physical distance as the moon n her earth.
You bless me n pray for me from  the sky of your life,
Pradipta the fortunate one, continuously getting your attention on the earth.
Pardon me for this comparison as the moon has a spot in it,
One the other hand my moon is an immaculate celebrity.

3 comments:

  1. Pradipta, this is such a wonderful poem. It shows an incredible and rare appreciation for another human being. There is no hidden agenda or self serving motive. Just real love, appreciation, and respect. Beautiful write!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lines of trust and faith for your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from the earth to her one and only moon.

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...