Wednesday 24 February 2016

On our first meet


We trusted each other, on our first meet
And you did not hesitate to open your heart
And showed me my place in it
Which was blank as you never found any one suitable for it.

You told me, men came and gazed your body,
Appreciated your prettiness  and charisma,
However, none glanced through your soul,
Hence you never ventured to go close to anybody.

As sensual attraction is a temporary phenomenon,
And would diminish with the time and privity,
Youth and beauty are insignificant in matters of peace,
Happiness, satisfaction, rhythm and synchronization in life.

According to you, only I peeped in to your heart,
Studied and understood  the desire and thirst in it,
Respected and cared your emotions, values and ethics,
Without paying attention to your physical aspects.

My life too was facing the drought of an honest soul,
That would care my values rather than count my possessions,
Would passionately and authoritatively guide me,
And carry the duties of a positive critic, a sincere appreciator.

It is worship, Pooja from me of  my Goddess,
A true love that I have deep and indomitable in me,
That Pradipta long cherished and  you most deserve
That is why we are here, together, forever.

1 comment:

  1. "only I peeped in to your heart, studied and understood the desire and thirst in it..." Wow! That resonates with me. Very loving and deeply romantic write, Pradipta! This is how a man and a woman should love one another. Excellent write! Thank you for gracing my wall with this beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...