Sunday 3 November 2019

Certainly

Many times you misunderstand me,
but does that mean I am a wrong anywhere?
does that make me a sinner?

Certainly, I would count myself a sinner,
If shelter falsehood in words or deed,
Or I try to conceal many things from the world,
Or I forget my words and deviate from my promise,
Or I hesitate to acknowledge someone's contribution in my progress.

Certainly, God would regard me as a sinner,
If I expect anything illegitimate from anyone,
Or ego, selfishness becomes a part of my person.

Certainly, I wished divinity from you,
And many  times you misunderstand me.

If that makes me a sinner,
Then certainly, I am a happy sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...