Friday 31 January 2020

Mind

I am trying hard to control,
my mind and its flows,
and make them go in one direction.

Incessantly I try to drive out
the  thoughts of people, events
and replace them with His thoughts,
my heartbeats  for Him.

Often, past brakes into it,
uninvited like an unruly storm
and shatters my focus.
Present, lulls me to retort to entertainment,
and causes a break in my concentration,
future thoughts, disturbs me
by  making me concern about the people I rely.

Maybe, the most difficult work,
under the sun, is to control one's own mind.

Still I am confident, that one day,
only He will be in my mind,
and guide me to become His. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...