Tuesday 28 January 2020

My journey

Mine is a journey,
from earthly to eternal,
from darkness to divinity,
from expectations to satisfaction,
from shrewdness to innocence.

People would act according to
their understanding,
their perceptions of life,
their character and heart,
and ultimately their goal of living.

Therefore,
 I do not mind who does what.
 I do not feel disturbed by
their actions and reactions.

Here until and unless,
I am thoroughly truthful,
I am free from ego and selfishness,
I can't even begin this journey.
Until my mind carries ,
grudge or enmity,
 jealousy or anger,
its not worth going there.

I always keep this thing in my mind,
that He loves me, He is with me,
and I should always polish my actions,
take care of my words,
control my thoughts and emotions
in order to  make myself ,
worthy of Him,
acceptable to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...