Saturday 4 January 2020

Conflict and Resolution

There can not be vainglory, selfishness,
hypocrisy in the mind of a man in devotion,
so he can't have conflict with anyone.
Whosoever comes close are welcome,
don't come, I never mind, choice is their's.

Devotion can be  a solo journey,
through the path of constant learning,
concentration, meditation,until enlightenment,
and lost in devotion at the end.

Now, I have control over my words and deeds,
but I am yet to control my mind.
Shamefully for me,
it still roams in thoughts,
not related to devotion.

I have only one resolution,
in this new year, to control my mind,
 tie it up with the Almighty,
and keep the tie firm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...