Friday 21 February 2020

The truth of my life

When you came close to me,
speak sweet, humble and about piousness
I begin to believe, that you are good,
an innocent soul, a divine person,
who likes principles and ideology.

I become sincere towards you,
in my words and deeds
care to encourage you in your works,
honestly praise you for your positives,
Things go great between us.

Having the mindset
 of a like minded and committed friend
 birds of the same feather,
a concomitant well-wisher
when I cared to warn you for your mistakes,
when I humbly protested your approach
 towards things and life,
I did not know what happened to you,
you became angry and deserted me.

I begin to ask myself,
"Did I wish anything illicit or unsocial?
Did I  have any wrong intention in my mind?"

My thoughts were always pious towards you.
Whatsoever I said, I wished your betterment,
innocently I put forward my opinion.

"Then why did you reach a negative conclusion???? "

May be, according to you honesty, sincerity and openness,
between two persons of different genders is wrong!!!
Maybe, in modern day society, thorough truthfulness,
purity in thoughts is neither believable nor desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...