Sunday 1 March 2020

INTENTIONS

You came, stayed for a period,
accompanied  me in my journey and went away.
I am not sad or worried when you went away,
because I know, no relationship on this earth is  eternal.

But I am annoyed because of the way you went away,
because of the reason for which you went away.

You went away as if I am a man having no morality,
and demanded an illicit relationship,
whereas in all my songs I pleaded for divinity,
truth, trust, piousness and honesty between two souls,
I wished a relationship free from ego, anger and selfishness,
because I know this much is divinity.

Say this world, I am a wrong man,
I do not mind, because God knows everything.

Until my intentions are pious,
until my  deeds are right,
I  will continue to get His blessings,
and that is what I am getting. .



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...