Thursday 6 February 2020

YOU ARE SO MERCIFUL

Oh God you are so  merciful
 and wonderful towards me,
I have enough foods, clothing,
a roof of my own to shelter my head,
a healthy body to sing your glory,
a pleasant livelihood in which
I used to meet lives of many,
I should say, the whole nation
passing by me,
two successful, humble,
and more importantly obliged  kids,
a beautiful, benevolent life partner,
some really good friends,
who guide and help me,
in my path of devotion and sacredness.

Oh God, now when
I have nothing more left to achieve,
I am fully satisfied,
I need to pay back the debts those I incurred,
from you my creator, my owner, my benefactor,
 I need sing your glory, your graces,
with full volume, with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...