Thursday 27 August 2015

Disloyal

Nothing was here for me before your arrival,
I was wandering bewildered in a vacuum,
In search of oxygen of happiness and peace,
To breath in and live on as a balanced man.
                          You rushed into my life like a storm,
                           Uninvited,unwarranted but desired,
                           With a shower of hope,future and dream,
                           Of settlement,stability and good fortune.
I greeted and trusted you with all my heart,
Cried near you my condition my grief,
Showed you my sufferings, my wound,
Everything I shared frankly and honestly.
                           You took pity on me or may be got impressed,
                            By my truth,simplicity and openness,
                            Caressed my head,"I am with you",
                             "To love and live for you." you assured.
I still was hesitant, not knew why,
Warned you of this emotional bond,
"Not an act of a child, think and rethink over it"
 "Its an ocean of fire, that you called love."
                           " Once you commit would never be able to omit,
                             Be confident of what you said and I heard."
                             "Its an unchangeable, once in a life time act,
                             There is still for you time you can go back."
You nod in affirmation listening to all my words,
Confidence and character reflected in your deeds.
Face and smile hanging on it confirmed your love,
That as I believe for me  in your heart you have.
                          I began regarding each of your emotions,
                          Fulfilling your demands willingly or otherwise,
                           Bowed to your coquettish whims in the name of love
                          Gave you  much attention that you never deserve.
But you,may be had for love your own definition,
Gifts,parties,enjoyments, for you are the features of relation
You believe love to be a bond of body, I a blend of mind.
Hence I stay away than to be despite such a huge gap in opinion
                       You know I can not bow to do against my will any further
                        And wished to be physically away but mentally together,
                        I do not have any petty,sensual or material  expectation,
                       May you call me disloyal but God knows of my decision.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...