Saturday 8 August 2015

BLESSED

I feel deserted,restless and lonely,
Like a solitary, helpless soul,
Among the shouting, fighting crowd,
Of  this busy for nothing world.
                                        I feel the urge to share my mind,
                                        My solitude, wish,hope and my heart,
                                        My feelings,expectations, sorrow,  pain
                                        With you, her , him and Him.
But you, her and him,
Surrounding me and my life
Are all on your own track,
That never seems touching mine.
                                         Living an egocentric,materialistic life,
                                         I knew none would like to hear me,
                                         And believe me,my facts, my truth.
                                         Unrelated to them on this fast moving earth.
Hence I preferred the last option Him,
And confide Him my words, my pain,
But He neither replied nor assured me,
I went away very sad,dejected to sleep.
                                        In dream, I feel a tap on my back,
                                        And heard someone said to me,"Son,
                                         I am with you, never be worried,
                                         I will despatch as per your deed."
A current went through my vein,
I got up bold,confident with my pen,
To believe ,trust and rely on Him
And work,write, live or die for Him. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! Very spiritual enriching write! I love love love this!

    ~Debbie Watson

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...