Friday 7 August 2015

COME BACK

Every day,I go that way,
Where we first  saw each other,
Our eyes met,hearts vibrated speedily, simultaneously,
We exchanged smiles,introduced ourself ,
Recognised and acknowledged the feelings we had,
Hidden in our heart for each other.
The germinated new powerful emotion,
Forced both of us to go there,
Everyday, same time, without fail,
Punctually like the loudspeaker of a Mosque or the Church bell,
To feel a new unseen pleasure,sensation,
That we both intended to part with.
Our venue changed as the time progressed,
The shopping mall,the first day movie cinema hall,
Cushions of ice-cream parlours,
Neon lights of hotel banquet hall,sensuous parks,
Moonlit dread-lonely roads and my pillion,
Witnessed hours of whispers,fake cry and laughters.
All on a sudden I do not know what happened to you,
You disappeared uninformed from the scene, 
Or may be from the city,
As if you have promised to yourself,
Not to be among them any day,
Those were our favourites,
Just in order to test my patience,
Or to make my thirst more intense.
But I know,believe it is temporary from you ,
Or may be you are under some compulsion.
As you can not be wrong,unfaithful or deceiver,
More over you are not a passed time,
Which could never come back again,
You know I am your present and I am confident,
To be your future,hence you must come back,
Today,  tomorrow or day after,
Before its too late and before I leave the earth,
With a shy in my mind, with a cry in my heart
I am waiting for you,you must take note of that.  

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...