Saturday 1 August 2015

I MISS YOU MUCH

Without the echo of your voice,the morning air goes dumb,
Or may be due to reason unknown, my heart goes numb.
               The blazing heat and killing humid of the summer noon,
               Ineffective for me as your presence  provide me cool sensation.
But without you, through out this hot day from dawn to dusk,
I feel restless,lonely, harassed,undone,bewildered  and hurt.
               In the evening, the moon light soft and cool,
               In your absence pinch my body mind and soul.
Night without you unimaginable, I can not picture the scene.
Long,unending, sleepless, boring, horrible like a bad dream.
              Without you  my life, my youth,my entity is such,
              Come to me,hold me hard and close., I miss you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...