Wednesday 4 May 2016

BEYOND ALL THAT

I trust you, your words, your actions,
No suspicion ever gets an access into my mind,
Because I know, whatsoever you say are true, do is honesty,
You are beyond doubt a beautiful soul and a matchless personality.

I am well above anger for anything you utter or execute,
For any deliberate or involuntary negligence of me or my emotions,
At the same time I ignore your anger, harsh words and teasing,
Because I know your great heart and the depth of love for me in it.

You are no outsider, a habitant of my soul, my heart,
Hence I get glad and excited on your grin, growth, glow and glamour,
Not to think about jealousy in me for any  thing relating to you,
Rather I always dream you flying high up in the sky of success and fame.

My attitude, behavior, words, expectations and prayer,
Will never go beyond your line of happiness, wishes and emotions,
Thousand times you hurt me, my tongue or I would never be,
Armed with anything that would hurt you physically or emotionally.

No demand from you no complaints against you now or then,
Neither I feel disturbed by you nor I wish to disturb you any day,
Because I love you ample and you too no less in the race,
The adoration between Pradipta and Pooja is beyond petty things

1 comment:

  1. Platonic lines enhances the theme .Love beyond expectation speaks about the divine attachment and filled with powerful emotions,Superb.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...