Tuesday 3 May 2016

THE LOVE TALK

SHE..."I am a care free spirit, never bind in a string,
          Fly free in the deep sky with my little wings.
          But the blue sky is so vast my path I lost,
          Bewildered and tired I come to your nest.
           In order to rest a bit in this provisional stay,
             Then I will fly away on my own way."
HE...."I caged your heart carefully in my bosom,
          For you to feel free I kept the door open.
          But you can't fly away as I cut your pinion,
          Carefully with the scissor of my devotion."
SHE.."The edges of the scissor is sharp, might cause my heart to hemorrhage
            And my little heart fears to bleed, knows only to dance and buzz."
HE..."My heart is smooth, its soothing, as deep as pacific
          You are destined to drawn, your escape is unlike.
          Keep singing for me all the love song you know,
          Forget the whole sky, from my enchantment you can't go."
SHE.. "Unlike my emotions my sixth sense says, I should unwrap me from thee,
                And from bondage of the love-wire,with which you tied me.
            The fire and feelings are contagious, I do not want them for ever,
            That might burn or might hurt my tender heart, to avoid them is better."
HE..."The sixth sense of brain never won over the heart and the beauty of love,
            It's advise to untie the bondage is impossible for you to achieve.
           Do not fear a burn or a hurt, be not negative of your sweet love,
            I am bold and confident to back the feeling that for you I have."
SHE.. "Hold a little tight, a bit close my heart is so tender, so soft,
            If deserted or deceived or distorted it would cry a lot."
HE.."I cared your emotions, regarded your whims and such is you know my heart,
           Let be ruined my happiness, broken my heart, I can not see you hurt.
                      Love neither hurts not hits it is not its job,
                Stay assured only for you, you know my heart throbs.
             Feel free to fly high the whole sky of my heart is yours 
           You are the lone birdie here, you are the unchallenged wanderer."

2 comments:

  1. The co-write indicates the emotional bond of two opposite soul.The conversation is based on love;fear;faith and devotion.very nicely composed to deliver the theme of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and fear do not coexist, yes it deep, honest love.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...