Friday 20 May 2016

MAD LOVER

Tearing apart the silence
Your voice echoed in my ear
"Hey, do not wander in night"
"Hello, its drizzling, don't you see it"
"Mad lover" "standing and waiting for me"
"You will make me insane as well"
I turned behind,
Searching around
Fruitlessly, I was 
Dreaming awakened.
I ask  myself
"Why am I standing ?
On this lonely street,
She is not coming to give me a lift,
At this hour of the night,
And she is not here either
In my city, on my periphery." 

I stare to the sky,
A star was there,
 I ponder,
She must be seeing it too,
I imagine,
Our eyes reflected on that star;
Here we meet.
I wish,
Let me die now,
While meeting her through that star,
This is the only possible way,
We could have meet
When she had already gone
Out of my city, out of my life for ever
But not out of my heart,
Leaving alone her "Mad Lover."




1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...