Saturday 20 August 2016

UNARGUABLE

                              How can I answer the questions my flower asks me?
                                  "Why I like her color, texture and odor?
                                 Why my smiles and tears whirl around her?
                                                     Why I love her?"

                                     How is the question of my cloud for me?
                                        "Why her rainwater wets my eyes?
                                          Why when she is dry, I become shy?
                                                       Why for her I cry?"

                                   How could I reply to the queries of my moon?
                               "Why my heart vibrates with the approach of night?
                                    Why her smooth, cool light soothes my spirit?
                                                    Why to her I appreciate?"

                                     I know questions may not be the perfect response,
                                     However, I rely on them to give her some evidence.

                                      "Oh flower, can you stop spreading your scent?
                                        Also not allow your beauty to reach  my sight?"

                                 "Oh cloud can your water be devoid of cooling sensation?
                                And can you stop them from igniting the fire of my emotions?"

                                      "Oh moon, can your light be not alluringly pleasant?
                                And can you prevent them from streaming into my segment?"

                       I admit I can not justify or prove my devotion and obsession for you,
                            But it is there and will be there and it will always remain true.
                        Feelings, emotions, vibration of our hearts are natural and spontaneous,
                          They are mutual, co-related, unarguable and beyond the control of us.
                     If still unsatisfied, ask God why he made my heart so sensitive and so soft,
                    And you so attractive, generous, amicable, humble, classy perfect and great.   

1 comment:

  1. Superb,Intense feeling reflected through your skilled pen.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...