Sunday 7 August 2016

FUN ASPECT

I am a beautiful flower at your service in your vase,
Hold me in your hand, enjoy my beauty, feel my softness,
Inhale my fragrance, put me in your lock my empress,
My origin, existence, entity is all for your highness,
In my tiny life I get your intimacy, that is my privilege my happiness.

In your couch, under your ownership I am a rubber ball,
Soft as sponge, elastic as spring, lighter than cotton-wool, 
Hit me, kick me, toss me to the sky, play with me as you feel,
I am not going to hit you back, harm you or cause you ail,
Rather I will bounce with pleasure I assure in your deal.

I am an adorable teddy-bear present for your ease,
Push my nose, pull my ear or punch my stomach as you please,
Hold me tight, kiss me all over or throw me into the breeze,
Keep me in your lap for warm or comfort I am free of lease,
Do whatsoever you want to do with me I will not mind these.

I am a recently manufactured lilliputian puppet you see,
Having the robotics designed for your pleasure  in me,
Charge my cell to launch me to act and insert the key,
I will smile,clap, sing, dance, jump,talk and blink for thee,
Your pride, neighbor's envy I am your care-worthy. 

I am an ultramodern android phone in your kit,
Open any channel, demand any entertainment as you want,
Solve your query, flourish nourishing your knowledge haunt,
Take your specs, move to messenger and chat your heart,
I will never disclose anything as I am your personal estate.

I am a lifetime achievement of your reign, hence rule over me,
Be free, frank, fare, fearless, friendly that much I expect from thee,
At least don't be cautious, dubious, worrying, distressing about me,
I am wholesomely yours, wholeheartedly yours, solemnly yours,
If you still can't love me, then regard me as a fun aspect of life of yours. 

2 comments:

  1. Unique way of presenting love aspects.beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love what you've done here. It's so playful, creative, and so so very endearing! Beautiful and very heart pleasing write!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...