Friday 5 August 2016

IN THE GARDEN 3

Dearest Pooja did not digest my petty pleasantry and departed hastily, 
Ending our romantic journey, crushing the dream we weaved together mercilessly. 
A wit, that much humorous act in my deep devotion for you, was I think my right,
Rage on your part was irrelevant in that situation as I did not intentionally affect hurt. 
Earlier you too pulled my ear whilst singing, stepped your feet on me while dancing,
Secreting my pain I presented a smiling face always, and was never among blaming.
Troubled by your whims and coquetry did I stop loving you or think about quitting?

Lying back on a bench in the garden alone I see the stars overhead blinking,
Or maybe they are laughing at my misfortune, sorrow and your childish passing!
Puckish moon has hidden it's face behind a large vagabond cloud to stay out of my sight,
As if it too intends to prove my humor wrong at the same time your silliness right.
Mushy breeze stopped in order to render its solidarity with you, my stunner,
Unquestionably he falls for you too and wishes to torture me for your departure.
Dastard flowers are hiding in dense darkness to express grief on the exit of their queen,
Retrospectively they want to remain out of my sight and stay out of my gain.
Amidst the dumb atmosphere my heart gets numb foreseeing the bleak future of my adore,
Maintaining someone in the heart, to be in love or even using the term is not a  matter of humor.

Imbibing a cup of hot milk Dwarikadhish yelled, "Radhe" when it burnt His throat,
Submissively Rukmani, His queen protested, "Why Radhe, whilst I am here and she is your past?"
"Have a visit to her place to understand my abrupt and spontaneous answer."
Rukmani saw boils all over Sri Radha as an effect of a single burn on Her eternal lover.
And realized the interminable bond between them, what true love does, what love is as a matter. 

I can not explain you how far the thorn that pricked your finger pierced through my heart,
Like a knife slicing cheese with ease, it devoured my life, spoiled my emotional state.
Obviously you did not notice my pain, my concerns for your ache, your sorrow and left,
Vamoosing me stranded in perpetual darkness of loneliness, uncertainty  and bereft.
Excitement, sensation, romance of this brief time will be my treasure forever,
You have gifted me a heaven in one-day that is heavier than the days of my past and future.
Of my heart I confess I will always remain thankful to you for all that you had given me,
Utmost good luck, many blessings for a bright future and happy life I pray for thee.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...