Friday 9 September 2016

I AM YOURS

I do not think I should scream to prove that you are mine,
You just need to open your mind’s eye and see the signs.

All my uncontrollable winds of thoughts move in your direction,
The river of my emotions marches into your pleasure’s ocean.

I sink down and go up in tides and waves of your grief and laughter,
My tears and smiles are at tandem with that of yours.

My days break and nights drop their curtains with that of yours.
Hunger, thirst, nap and wake synchronize as per your hours.

Your wise and generous words make my enthusiasm of writing back on track,
When it derails with the negativity punches of enviers and their drivel act.

Your penmanship evokes, explores and nurtures my inherent writing nature,
And my rhymes rhythm minutely and honestly with yours in fabulous flavor.

My black and white creations turned to be a “spectrum of rainbow,”
Taking colors from your pixel, your splendid and magical shows.

Are these not enough substantive and poignant testimony to my aver?
That I am yours, only yours and vice versa or you want more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...