Friday 23 September 2016

THE FIRE

                                                       I burn a fire in a brazier,
                                                   To keep at bay the cool air,
                                       Suffocation, dullness of the atmosphere,
                                         And to add into my life light and color.

                                          The cracking and burning of the firewood,
                                      Is producing a sweet hissing and tickling sound,
                                      That makes my breath move faster, budge hazy,
                                     Drives me insane, makes me intoxicating drowsy.

                                               The warm air emitting out of it,
                                         Is creating a undulation inside my heart,
                                           I am feeling my image did disappear,
                                In the smokes and possessive character of the fire.

                                            The flames of the flamboyant fire,
                                 Is encroaching into my heavily guarded barrier,
                                  Threatening to swallow my vows, entity, ethics,
                           I hesitatingly protest and willingly surrender to its tricks. 

                                         My cheeks get scarlet with my titter,
                            Bosom vibrates because of the charm as well as fear,
                                  I whisper or one can say confess in seclusion,
                     To myself that I am lost in love of the one who has born to burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...