Saturday 10 September 2016

Theory of convenience


            Oh God! Stay confined to the luminous walls of your home ever,
                   Temple, Mosque, Church, Gurudwar or whatsoever.

                      Forget me I do not want your interference or heed,
                     You feel free, indifferent there inside and me outside.

                       Unlimited and infinite now-a-days are my abilities,
                   Hence, I want liberty from your control, your authorities.

                        At will I reproduce, impose on others even death,
                          Without your wish, assistance, mercy or wrath.

               Science has enriched, enabled me with much sophistication,
                      To live comfortably, with command and authorizations.

            To be very frank in true sense I do not trust your manifestation,
              That’s why I live carefree and kill people without hesitation.

           I love my kids so dearly that I can’t tolerate a pin pinching their skin,
       But shot other’s children dead; behead them who trust in other religion.

             I administrate fellow beings with discrimination, segregation,
            To enjoy by any means, at whim money, power and position.

            Sinking in wine, sex and merry making is what life meant for me.
             Its a contrary way to your principles, but I don’t really care thee.  

          Evildoer, messiah, hell-heaven are outdated words in my dictionary,
           Virtue and vice are meaningless terms for me, hence I act arbitrary.

          Not you, People like me wrote those holy books, their guidelines,
      Hence, I analyze them as per my convenience, the way they suit mine.


                                                                                                                                                                                     Oh god! I am not truly bothering of you and your means,
                 So do not bother me, stay contended with my offerings.

              Do not see what rubbish I do with my fellow human beings,
         The earth is my jurisdiction; do not expect here heaven like things.

                 Until I am in power, possession, position and procession,
        Until I meet a natural calamity, beyond my control a grave situation.

            Until I face an incurable disease or debacles of growing old,
      I do not honestly pray you, desire your interference or seek your aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...