Sunday 15 December 2019

His wishes prevails

You and me are not important,
we are simply nonexistent,
as only He exists and His thoughts
in this path of devotion.

In devotion emotions and words,
revolve around that almighty He,
His glory, His glamour,
His role in our lives.

Maybe not by chance,
but by His choice such feelings,
such thoughts get into my brain,
comes out of my pen,
so I  write prayers.

Well, that does not mean,
I am capable,  I am something,
the reality is that I am a nothing,
no more than a mere medium,
a small tool, a man so feeble.

The facts remains the facts,
only He  exists and His wishes prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...