Tuesday 31 December 2019

Good bye 2019 and welcome 2020

If the out going year 2019
 appears before me as a man,
I would love to bow before him,
and touch his feet.

The year 2019,
 wiped up my tears,
consoled my grieved heart,
and fulfilled my spread empty hands.

In his presence I toured,
from Ramanathaswami to Pasupatinath,
from Dwarikadhish to lord Jagannath,
and got blessed to write prayers for them.

These pious stuffs,
brought people from the spiritual world,
in my life.

I got what I always desired
"divinity" and "devotion",
 look forward to spread it
in the world the next year 2020.

Stay blessed all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...