Wednesday 17 June 2015

CAPRICIOUS

Silence over here for me,
Pin-drop when you go away,
The television set is on though,
Sound not entering in to my ear,
Picture on it not understandable,
But my friends here in this rest room,
Are viewing and enjoying the movie running on it,
Laughing and clapping at times loudly, 
My eyes fixed on the television screen,
As if I am listening and enjoying each word carefully.
But on the screen of my mind,
Your picture and your words running continuously.
"Do not talk to me again,"  "I am going."
Causing tears rolling down from my eyes,
Wetting the pillow on which I am resting.
"Hey why are you so emotional about it,
Its a movie, do not get deep in to it,
Its fun time just relax and enjoy it."
A friend beside my bed interrupted my thought.
I did not react in order to hide my emotions.
"She is making a fun of my love" I say to myself
Yes I would not talk to you again,
Even though tomorrow or day after,
I know you will get back to me and say,
"Forgive me please," "You know I love you much"
I am now fed up with your capricious nature,
Hitting and hurting my emotions unintentionally though,
Then coming out with the medicine of love,
To heal up the wounds those you earlier gave.
How many times should I say,"Its ok"
"I never mind," I know you love me much,"
"I lost you in the morning,  get you in the evening"
My mind says enough is enough,
But may be I am a little capricious too,
In this regard of pardoning you,
May be my heart will rule over my mind,
And I may grant you another opportunity,
Not necessarily the last one I know,
Like I did many times in past


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...