Tuesday 30 June 2015

GOD ,THE ALMIGHTY.

When nothing was there,
                           He who was there,
When nothing would be there,
                  He who still would be there,
I bow my head before His eternal power.

The supreme soul with which,
                        Every human soul urge,
Sooner or latter after completing,
                     The game of life to merge.
I plead for His mercy that supreme power.

Thinking and praying of Him,
       Keeps away sorrow,anxiety and tension
Soothes soul,makes fearless,
      Fulfils desires,wishes and brings satisfaction,
I want Him to dwell always in my thought. 

He who is unbiased, kind
                       And judicious in fetching,
Fruits as per our deeds 
                       Good or bad while living.
I surrender my life and its bearing to Him.

The earth, the sky ,the sun,
                   The hills, the rivers, all nature,
Carry whose orders,
                          Bears whose signature,
I salute before Him, the greatest magician.

The source from which,
                       Happiness and peace comes,
Of whose grace all 
                       Sorrow and sufferings goes,
I beg  mercy for all before that almighty God.

He who is an ocean of love,
                   Infinite and beyond imagination,
For every human being,
                     The only hope and expectation,
I wish a drop for everyone His whole creation.

Pardon me,Oh God I dare to narrate,
          You with little wisdom, brain and calculations,
As You are unthinkable,unimaginable,
          Too vast ,too great for anyone's speculations.
Be my guide and show me the way,to love live for You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...