Sunday 28 June 2015

NOT LOVE

As per you ,we are good friends,
Just good friends,nothing more nothing less,
Till resent past though,in your words I was your love,
Your life,sweetheart and  dream.
I am not going to ask you,
About the cause of my demotion.
But I have a lots of other questions,
Which I need answers from you,
To clear my doubt and confusion.
Why then is all those tears,
When I go away and keep mum.
To see the fun for the time being ?
Why then you wait for me,
Behind that half curtain raised window,
Or behind your half opened door,
In given time to have a glance of me,
Or to talk to me a little nothing ?
Why when people talk of me,
You bend your head and feel shy,
 Remain silent, give smile and go away ?
Why you draw lines on earth,
With the fingers of your feet,
Not understandable to me when we meet ?
lie me if you wish but you can't hide the facts,
Your face,deeds deceive you and reflect your heart.
I sway all these meant that you are in love,
But wish to hide the feelings for me you have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...