Thursday 18 June 2015

MY SWEET DAUGHTER

Hey my child,vibration of my heart,
Reflection of my personality,
You get grown up with the time,
You think so but my heart unwilling to admit,
May be that is the fact now,
You become a physician, a part of the society,
For the patients,others,the mankind,
But for me you still are,
An innocent child, father's baby.
I still wish to see the same childhood acts,
Of yours coming rushing to the door,
On my approach from outside,
Searching for chocolates from my bag, from my pocket.
I wish to be amused witnessing the spark of happiness,
On your face on finding your favourite searches.
I want to take you to the market,
Behind my bike and argue like those days,
Over the colour of snowball you should buy,
Or over the cradle you should swing in fair.
You insisted there many times to take eat-stuffs. 
From roadside trolley shops in those fairs
And I forcefully took you away from them.
Now when I wish you to demand them from me,
You say they are unhygienic and not worth eating. 
You rush to the kitchen coming from school,
Throwing away your bag and other tools,
Just expecting a tasty,non-vegetarian lunch,
As if you were dreaming of them from your classroom.
Now your choice and taste changed these days,
You say them spicy and not good for health.
In rainy nights you frightened by the roaring clouds and lightning,
Demand from me stories I heard from my grand mother,
And sleep in my lap without hearing a full one,
You never get up from bed those days, 
Till we exchange kiss and I say "Good morning sweetie",
But now that bed is empty,
And so I miss your cheeks.
Now you have no time,
For those delicious, emotional, interesting things,
Rather you drowned in bitter taste of medicines,
Prescriptions,diagnosis and many uninteresting things.
I want those golden days back, give them to me,
Be it that you are grown up and established,
I still am your father and you,
My sweet little loving Rony.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...