Tuesday 9 June 2015

YOU KILLED ME

Before killing me you should have asked me,
My last wishes and the way I would like to die.
Willingly,unhesitatingly I bowed  before you ;
As no one but you are my life and death,
My past,present and future.
But you never be worried,the world will never know your name,
You know I love you so much how can I defame.
Now I am not any more your man,
Whom you would need to remember, miss or love.
But you will always  be my girl,
The one and only sweet dream of life,
Till I breath my last, till I be on earth.
You once said my love is "amazing",
And you were not wrong in that.
Your love is also amazing but in a different way,
Your's based on a cautious calculation,
Of some earthly,material and sensual persuasions,
But to me love is  worship and devotion,
Of you with or without your presence.
You as a life necessity for me, live in my breath ,
And I am not going to stop taking breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...