Saturday 18 July 2015

HIGH TIME

You are so generous, kind, and great,
That you blessed my household, my life a lot.
Without my begging, praying for them,
You bestowed me all before I wish,before I claim.
                               But I am greedy, selfish,egocentric and covetous,
                               A victim to ignorance, infatuation and illusion.
                               You fulfilled my requirements,desires one after another.
                               But I always expect, plead you for more and more.
My hunger, thirst,passion for things never meet its saturation,
Rather I crave blindly with time for more and more possessions.
For growth,abundance I ignored my conscience,
Did all treacherous,scandalous and wanton tricks.
                                 Now I understand its a journey, infinite, meaningless,
                                 Never one would say "enough is enough", "I am satisfied."
                                 Its high time for me to be out of this crazy competition now,
                                 Help me oh! God to get out of this dirty business of life some how.
I am tired, shaken, puzzled and exhausted,hold my hand and control me,
Show me the way to reach the truth, I believe, trust and rely on thee.
So that I can sleep with peace and proud in my tomb, satisfied,
Proclaim loudly that I am yours, an worthy son of God.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...