Monday 20 July 2015

THE EARTHEN LAMP

Burning myself continuously to give you light,
With the oil of pure and pious love for you  in my heart.
All pains,strains,sorrow be in my share,
And yours be smile, comfort and pleasure.
Do not know whether or not you are contended,
With the warmth and light happiness I spread.
But I am God knows, sincere, serious and honest,
Dedicated, devoted and passionate in my effort.
May be people call me crazy,but its all for you,
For you I am and will ever in love remain true.
I know you will leave me one day in quest for more light,
In a never ending,never succeeding  pleasure pursuit.
But I will continue to burn in love,
You stay with me or you leave.
You need not bother for me or for my fate,
Fire destined to me and to you comfort.
Me being an earthen lamp born to burn,
For you my sweetheart, lovely dream.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...