Monday 13 July 2015

YOUR 'THIS' & 'THAT'

Persuaded by material and sensual gains,
You ignore your heart,obey your brain.
Longing for handsome, lump-some and quantity,
You preferred to opt-out peace, love and quality.
Your eyes dazzled by the flash of artificial splendour,
Deceived you in differentiating compact from hollow, adulterated from pure.
You  knowingly opted to gulp poison,
With changed priority from this to that and so on.
Let God show, guide and help your way,
Protect and save you from going ashtray.
This colour and glitter will fed with time,
And you will, I know come back to me.
But will I still be waiting for you here?
Will my heart be so great to bear?
May be yes,  may be no, I can not assure.
I am a mere man and not like god for sure.
But I would not go like you elsewhere.
As I am a fixed star,bright and clear.
You were, are, and will be my  'that',
Believe it or not I will stick on to that..

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...