Wednesday 7 October 2015

THE UNIQUE

Not necessitous of extol,
You are the queen of beauty ,
Lively and plentiful of youth and exuberance
A conoclast of modesty like sixteenth century women,
Self-respecting in nature,
Thus hesitant to confront me ,
Feel shy and go away on being praised,
Though I do not ever admire unworthy,
And you do not need to be flattered.

Hard  from outside like coconut,
But soft and sweet in your heart,
Your voice melodious like a cuckoo,
Singing in spring time from a distance,
Praying and begging attention of her lover.
Cautious, careful and miser to talk,
But open out your heart when you speak,
A smile hangs  on your lips,
In reply to many of my words,
As many of me often replied by a few.

Anger comes explosively,unprovoked but I know,
It is always fake, superficial and showy,
Due to deep love for me in you ,
And huge belief in my love for you,
When you want a bit coaxing from me,
Or may be just for some fun.
I  do not hesitate to butter you,
You too it seems stays mentally prepared,
 To surrender to my supplication.

To search a compare of you
Would be imbecility on my part,
Only you are the match of yourself,
As you are the only one and unique under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...