Friday 23 October 2015

THE DUSTBIN

Its me on whom all of you leave,
Things wasted and worn out you have.
                              I accept the garbage to make the environment clear,
                              For that the words "Use me " on my body I bear.
But on anyone I become neither  annoyed nor sad,
For leaving  in my stomach all things dirty and bad.
                            As everyone on earth is assigned for different acts,
                            By God the creator, hence no shame to do that..
All on the earth are equals none big none  small,
Vital is how efficiently one carries out one's allotted role.
                             I want just some heart  to share,
                              I carry dirt for you  but you least care.
To regard me and understand my import,
I afflict witnessing your rude and reproachful conduct.
             But I  know well the significance and worth of my life,,
             For doing this petty job I  have no pain ,no grief..
Come ahead , give your hand ,let us make the whole world clean,
To make life  happy,  healthy and long for all human beings.
                    I love to  serve and make things bright and good,
                     As service to the mankind is service to God.

1 comment:

  1. You get to see the word paramount collection poems, and you use the words, and see them do the same. Brother wow! Many relatively highly attractive & amazing poem.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...