Friday 30 October 2015

ONENESS IN US

The moon from above our head,
Looks straight on to my face,
Your face as well at the same time,
Kisses my forehead with it's beam,
And does the same with you as well,
Making me feel your touch,your kiss,your lips,
With warmness,closeness and full of love,
And never allowing me to feel deserted,
Even though you are far off me.

The air comes touching your hair,
Your clothings, your breath,
Caring with her your fragrance,
And the news of your well-being,
Soothing my heart,taking away my worry,
 Answering to my anxiety about you,
And never allowing me to feel sad,
Even though I am unable to see you.

The oceans, the rivers, the ponds evaporate,
To take the shape of rain water,
Wets you and me may be at different times,
Cools my body and mind with your sweat in it,
Marginalising my thirst of getting you in my arms,
And never allowing me to feel broken,
Even though you are not in my lap.

The soil on which we both live now,
Even though away from each other physically,
Is and will remain one and the same,
Will make us united when we would mingle in to it,
As we were before we came to this earth,
Living together happily  in God's bosom,
The moon,the air,this water just carrying away His orders,
Of keeping us close and intimate as ever.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...