Wednesday 21 October 2015

A SUMMER MORNING IN SINI

It's a summer morning in the mid of May,
Chilly night before a badly hot day.(1)
With rising sun in the Sini's sky ,
It's a distinct morning as I open eye (2)
Rain drops come from window aperture,
And too through half open wooden door(3)
I glance through the door while sitting on my bed
To the serpentine road and hostel ground(4)
I hear a sound of sim, sim, sim,
As with the the trees soft breeze play and sing.(5)
At times thunder makes roaring sound
With sparking of lightning all around.(6)
The sky is painted half dark and half gray,
With a beautiful rainbow in the western sky.(7)
I sat down near the door on an armed chair,
To sip a cup of tea amidst dash of rain water.(8)
It's nice experience and charming impact,
Where ever I would go I never forget.(7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...