Thursday 21 April 2016

ANGER

You became angry and went away,
Nothing absurd or unnatural in it,
I am not irritated or worried about it,
After all we are all human beings,
How can we rule ourselves out
Of this strong feelings of grievance and concern ? 

I know I can't hurt Pooja deliberately or knowingly,
But maybe I am erroneous somewhere,
Or maybe something is lacking in my love.
You might be expecting your best man in me,
And maybe you visualized some shortcomings in Pradipta.
You might have felt compelled by the internal force,
Of your heart and obsession to move on a particular direction,
And your conscience and wisdom might have revolted against it !
Maybe my straightforward words pinched your heart to bleed ?
Whatsoever is the cause, I know you can not be wrong.

We scold our children because we expect the best out of them,
Does that mean we do not love them ?
Or does that mean they should flee from their home ?
Can you flee from me any day ? I can't.

I know my heart is your home and it will welcome you,
Whenever you will wish to come in.
Our love for each other is a self imposed life-imprisonment,
In the castles of our hearts, 
That we have gladly embraced with mutual consent.
I trusted you and your tremendous love for me,
Hence I know you will be with me sooner or latter.

I know the day the cloud of misconception of my words,
Or misunderstanding in your mind would be absquatulated,
The day you realize the depth of my love for you,
Yours for me, you will be back in my lap,
With more love, better perception about friendship,
To go further and grow further, together, forever. 

2 comments:

  1. Frank confession of love ,a realisation of self in a straight forward way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooja if understanding will definitely forget forgive & reciprocate .

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...