Monday 18 April 2016

THE FIGHT

    You regard it a fight but I think it to be my responsibility,
    To provide the proper feedback, show you the staircase,
Upon which you should proceed each day slowly but definitely,
        Towards your goal, a glorious future, the one that,
               You most deserve and I most desired.

                  When Pooja knocks a wrong door,
               Misguided by enticements and simpers,
                  Of false, fake and egoistic friends,
Pradipta serves the truth to warn her against their siren calls.
      "Do not go with the words, neither their nor mine,
      Watch out the deeds, mine ones and theirs too."

You are here to serve your interest, ensure your future,
  Fight your own battle out single handedly, gallantly,
  I am here only to show you the things you overlook,
Or fail to notice the truth and hidden agenda behind them,
   Because I am, you know, your selfless well-wisher,
And I wish nothing more than your smile, your success.

       A difference in outlooks, opinions and thoughts,
Should never be regarded as a gap between the hearts,
              And if you still consider it as a fight,
        Then Oh! ruler of my heart, the teen queen,
     I will continue to fight and would never give up,
  For I can afford to lose you, but can't afford your loss,
          As I know, if you win it will be my victory,
               And if you lose I will be the loser.


1 comment:

  1. Good guide lines ,very touching words for the dear ,actually an honest confession.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...