Monday 25 April 2016

HARSH BUT TRUE

Pooja saw thorns in my frank and courteous words,
But failed to spot the beautiful rose of an honest intention behind them.
My words caused you discomfort, stung your soul,
While they were intended to keep your eyes focused on your goal.
In love the choice of words really does not matter,
What matter most are principles, intentions and approaches.
Not necessarily love bears sweet words,
Essentially it rides truthful and honest steps.
Appreciations may not come from a loving tongue,
Generosity proclaims the sweetness of a loving heart.
Pradipta adores you, your eminence but does not think it just to hide,
Behind fabricated lip-deep sweet-speeches to have an access into your heart.
I can not present sugarcoated poison in friendship and love,
Rather I would gift bitter-tasting amity-health-friendly pills.
The world in which we live today, love means to get something,
But in my dictionary love means giving away everything.
I came to the earth with a naked and blank soul,
I will live like that frank and blank throughout my life.
I am not among them who do not hesitate to move around with a nude body,
But stay busy covering their inner self, intentions and motives.
I lived  truthful and will die with it one day,
I am straightforward and this is my unchangeable way.
I would never prefer a hypocritical and meandering way,
No matter whether you hold my hand or throw it away.
Call it arrogance of a macho-male; be with me or be not,
The choice is yours, the ball is in your court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...