Monday 18 April 2016

A GIFT

I adore you beyond the limitation of craziness,
But my possessions for you is far ahead of your imagination,
Devoid of a return of anything sumptuous, sensuous or emotional.

Your passionate aficionado just desires you to discern,
That he falls for you  intently and fanatically.
He needs no attention or importance to his feelings,
Does not want you to spare your precious life or leisure for him.
You can have a deaf ear and a blind eye for him,
Even then he will have no complaints, distress or discomfort.

Being crazy Pradipta has just one demand from you,
Your presence and essence in his life,
 Is so momentous and stupendous that,
He can not afford to miss you in the place, on the day,
He bid good bye to the earth, hence he wants,
Your gracious, affable and august presence there.

Oh! No Pooja, you need not visit the place of my funeral,
I know you will not be able to over power,
The fluid streaming down from your eyes,
And the vicious world would begin to draw conclusions.
Moreover they might question your integrity, tarnish your image,
I fear numerous rumors would be winged.

Given the fact that I love you so much,
How can my soul breathe that air dissolved with bad odor of you?
How can I bear the burnt of you being harassed, humiliated,
And assaulted by filthy thoughts and dirty remarks?

Hey, I crafted a novel way to get rid of these bad dreams,
At the same time fulfill my lone desire !

You gift me a piece of sandalwood the day you meet me,
I will save it in my locker for that day utterly carefully,
And will pass on instructions to the expectant visitors,
To put that on the fire that would  burn my lifeless corpse !!

Be assured my soul would be alive outside,
To taste in satisfaction the fragrance of your touch,
In that most precious gift of yours, the sandalwood.

Pardon me for desiring something in worship,
That I had earlier promised you to be selfless,
Without expectation, pure and pious.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...