Saturday 30 July 2016

IN THE GARDEN-2

Landing in the heaven of love, sinking in each other's lap in that dreaming evening,
Our young hearts reached ecstasy as we went on singing and kissing the flowers.
Purposefully we were kissing particular petals alternatively and at times simultaneously,
As we were eager to kiss and feel each other while maintaining the decency of first meet.
Midnight approached unnoticed and the moon was playing hide and seek in the clouds,
Unperturbed were the two thirsty and enthralled souls of ours by the devilish shades.
Dancing to the tune of mine, at times you were resting your head on my shoulder,
Reacting to your chime I too was pulling your ear and caressing your tresses.
As I was feeling your warm and rapid breath over my face whenever you got close,
My heart was getting excited and I was feeling the sensation that I had felt never before.
I was hearing clearly the sniffles coming out of you whenever I tap your rosy cheeks,
Satisfactory they were to my ears, assuring me of the positive response that from you I seek..
Hesitating to my embrace each time when you tried to move away and maintained a distance,
Robotically I pulled you close with my trembling hand to my privity and you cooperated,
After all you were equally charged, interested and satisfied in our game of romance.
I forgot that there was a world beyond that garden, there are tasks waiting my way outside,
Loving and living for you become only mission of my existence and I born for that, that day. 
Of passion and belongingness I dared to do an unexpected pleasantry with you for fun,
Vacillatingly I handed over a thorn in place of a flower to soft tender pooja my love.
Eagerly you clutched it with a smile on your face as a gift of my adoration,
Your rejoicing face turned pale and kinky in pain with the prick of the thorn.
Over the beautiful, shining moon cloud of pain shadowed like a fierce wicked demon,
Ululating you jerked my grip, fled from the garden and did not return back to the garden.
    

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! nice imagery,sensuous scene engraved to romanticised the theme,skillful jod.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...