Monday 25 January 2016

FRIEND

You went away suddenly,
Because I did not appreciate you openly,
Rather criticized you honestly and truthfully.
Do you know why?
The answers are so simple as this,
I am your friend and a well-wisher,
Hence, I wanted you to grow day by day,
I wished you to leave your imprint on the civilization,
I desired you to glow in the sky with the great persons.

Moreover those who praise you openly,
May be secretly slandering!
With intentions to impress you,
Or with motives to seduce you.
Nothing is there in sweet and hollow words,
What matters much is our deeds.
Flatterers will never have any concern to your growth,
They are always focused on their intentions.
Tomorrow if you tumble from the height where they placed you today,
It will be they who would clap, smile and rejoice covertly.

He who wants to show you a mirror,
Actually thinks of removing dusts of your face,
So that you look more clean and glamorous
His forthright approach indicates his trust in you,
May be it looks like hitting and hurting your emotions?
However it is out of veneration and respect for you.
When a mother scolds her baby for her negligible mistake,
Does that mean she never loves her ?
Is it not a silly question my good friend ?
May be you do not expect such a great thing from this quarter.

I am not fortunate enough to have such a person in my life,
Who admires secretly, scolds and guides me openly,
Or maybe I will never come across such a person any day,
I will never have such a person, who would love me so much,
So that she would trust me and would never misunderstand me.
And I cannot be blind-eyed to your shortcomings,
Just in order to retain you with me forever,
Stay wherever you wish, you will stay blessed from me,
However the fact remains; that Pradipta will always miss thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...