Wednesday 20 January 2016

HIS LOVE

Do not love me, rather leave me unaccompanied,
I now got the sort of love I long cherished,
He is the mightiest, the savior whom I now love,
Stupid I was, didn't observe earlier that his is the best I should have.
The pleasure in loving and living for him is unimaginable,
Moreover, his love for us is incomparable, incredible.
He who loves us all unbiased without any expectation,
It is he, about whom all of us should be keen on.

With you I would undergo suffering, diseases, old age and death,
Struggle, misery, defeat and disgrace as long as I live on this earth.
Worried, anxious, confused, disturbed I would remain all my way,
Never fully satisfied, restless till our bond would end one day.
In Him I discovered my final asylum, my eternal conjunction
Untied from the bondage of life-death, satisfaction-depression.
No sorrow, no pain, no grief would dare to touch me,
I would not have time or mind to think anything other than Him.

Your love is conditional, subjective, sensuous and parsimonious,
A procession of sterile efforts for the fulfillment of unlimited desires.
Once you come out of these mental blocks of obsession of sweet-nothings,
The devotion, the passion, the quest for His love would begin.
Come with Pradipta or stay away the decision would be yours,
But once you recognize the truth you will be His I assure
Close your eyes, take His name, surrender completely at His feet.
Meditate of His greatness, pray for His alms, He would be with you in a moment.

Heart full of love,trust,devotion, total reliance what can we offer,
What else is ours, we brought with us or created all by ourselves here.
Now you would get to know His depth and the sweetness of His privity,
Would realize that we run after mortal and provisional things all life mindlessly.
You would be awakened and amazed witnessing His glory, His glamour
Your eyes would be dazzled and soul enlighten viewing His grandeur .
Visualize Him through your mind's eye and stay graced with divine bliss,
A perpetual, perennial flow of divine love is the best thing for you I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...