Friday 1 January 2016

A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Are you going to make a new year resolution ?
Can you take an oath on this new year day ?

Not too much I claim from you,
Nothing very big I expect from you,
Not a great sacrifice I thrust upon you.

Just I wish you broaden your heart,
You enlarge it so that the whole world is accommodated in it

I want a tolerance for those who are different from you,
Different in terms of religion, faith, belief and worship,
Dissimilar in matters of color, race and origin,
Unlike in matters of region, language and nationality from you.

Can you give unconditional love to them,
Even if they hate or hurt you and do not deserve your love?
Can you forgive them because they are ignorant,
And they know not what and why they do so ?
Can you ignore their blind fanaticism,
Because even though they are irrational they are your brethren ?

I expect this from you my friends,
Because I believe you are worthy sons of your creator,
I desire you to be just  human beings from this day,
And cultivate infinite tolerance for your unintelligent brethren. 

2 comments:

  1. The lines speaks for awakening, love and peace.such a wonderful penning right from the corner of the heart, Love for all, forgiveness for peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments is a respect for me. THANK YOU.

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...