Thursday 16 February 2017

My Valentine


Looming among the constellation of stars,
Of your vast sky, I am a small celestial figure,
Placed closest to you, my valentine earth,
Appear solely for your cause, amuse and worth.

My smallness is only a physical aspect,
Under my tiny bosom throbs a huge heart,
Doused by deep devotion solely for your pleasure,
Resolute to wipe the darkness of your sphere,
And for that, I follow you all your revolution
Matching your pace with my small formation.

Intertwined with the breath of my gravitation,
Strand of waves on the surface of your ocean,
Hurries to reach me with all their tidal powers,
Return failed, but for me their sincere efforts matters,
As love is equally replete in both success and failure.

I am happy to witness your glorified varied nature,
Care to cover them with my silver attire.
Each of my rays I pour into your surface,
Eagerly awaits a charming smile on your face.
I do not ever wish anything any day as a return;
In fact, love is not dependent on restitution.

Giving is the principle of my adoration,
Taking is not the definition of my devotion.
My love for you is there profound, unmoved from ages,
Will continue with all its glory until we are in the stages.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...