Monday 20 February 2017

YOUR WIND

                 Hi! Dear earth,
I slide down from the top of mountains,
Waft sprightly from the heart of oceans,
Flow humbly over your hot, bumpy terrain,
With my mild, cool, clean, composition,
To cause smile on the lips of flowers of your garden,
Fulfill your soul with soothing sensation.  

Your complaint of pollutants permeating your vision,
 Is the result of their mix up with me on the effusion.
The hotness in me that burns your sensitive skin,
Is the misdoing of the stubborn radiant sun.
I cannot willfully cause your strife,
As I vibrate only to see, you thrive with life.

When I am silent, I am busy in bringing rain,
For your hot bumps and traumatize plane,
To play with the leaves of your trees sim sim sim
And pour on your meadow rim jhim rim jhim
 I have no intention or interest to go elsewhere,
If I am to live, I will live at the service of yours.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...