Friday 3 February 2017

SERENE AND UNMOVED

My dry meadows wait patiently for days together,
As I know that, about its aridity, my sky bothers.
If she is not still parting water now for my need,
It’s just because her pot of cloud has exhausted,
And she is busy somewhere gathering the nectar,
For my misery and discomfort, I cannot blame her.

My surface waits amidst the torment of darkness,
Without a complaint of negligence for your absence,
Because I trust, my moon tries sincerely to appear,
On my sky with the splendor of her glowing sphere,
But an ominous cloud is blocking her alluring light,
And I cannot raise a question about her conduct.

My garden waits for days for the spring to emerge,
In its dry and dying condition, with its hopeful foliage,
As it trusts the queen of the seasons and her nature,
To be honest in vows; timely and explicit in her tour,
 The delay in her arrival is due to a prolonged winter,
And this I cannot count as her neglectful behavior.

Such is my love for her and believe in her personality,
Serene and unmoved by any situation or eventuality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...