Thursday 3 August 2017

MOBILE NUMBER

In the fixed time of our talk,
My hand robotically reaches the cell phone,
Fingers dance over the keyboard,
Without a guidance from my brain,
As if a memory chip is installed in them with your number.

When you pick up the phone,
Your honeyed voice reaches my eardrum,
I feel the caress of your tender fingers,
Over my fast throbbing bosom;
My soul begins to fly in an ecstasy zone.

We begin an exciting expedition,
In the sphere of adoration,
An honest sharing of hearts and heartaches,
A process of reducing pain and augmenting pleasure
Of each other.

When we talk, do you know what I wait to hear from you?
More than your whisper of “I love you”
The three common words every love-talk contains,
I impatiently wait to hear your openhearted laugh,
As a smile on your lips is all that matters most to me.

I live,
In those few minutes of our conversation,
Exist,
For the next few hours in torturous wait,
To live again in our next contact..

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...