Sunday 13 August 2017

THE HOLE

On that day, I felt ignored,
My love-laden heart revolted.
Annoyance blinded me for minutes,
I blundered with some bitter retort.
My thorny words created a hole in your heart,
You left my room with utter discontent.

The moment I realized the blunder committed
I sweated to fill the hole created by my silly deed.
I swore to not to repeat the feat in future,
Applied ointment of my tears to heal the sore.
Appealed you to be merciful and give up anger,
In the name my sincere devotion of years.

I wrote letters of apology on rose petals,
Begging pardon for my repenting soul.
Spread lovely tulip, odorous tuberose, soft lotus,
And captivating refined beauty of lily buds,
On your meadows to entrap your attention,
With their bewitching scent and scintillation.

Days passed in wait with my wet cheeks,
But your heart didn’t melt to my heartaches.
The hole did not fill and the bump did not heal,
With the warmness of my tears or to my sincere appeal.
Even God grants pardon for a repenting core,
But probably you did not have that in your store!

I crossed the limit of servitude in adoration,
In order to persuade you to return.
Now I am spent, lost, broken, shattered, licking the dust,
Collect me, accept me, hold me close to your heart.
Or let me perish, and vanish out of the planet,
As you wish, as your conscience permits.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...